Knowing your body shape (introduction)


#60daysofgrooming 
You must be thinking why I'm asking you to know your body shape.  I'm doing this because I want you to know yourself and dress better.  It will help you in dressing well creating a well balanced body silhouette.  I want you to love your body which you are gifted with and dress accordingly so that you can look best in what you got. I too believe in developing personal style which can be developed by this method only. 


Dressing up can completely change the game we all know that and I'm here to help you out in it.


If you don't know your body type tap the link below to know-
For female - female body calculator 
Measurements required of - bust,  waist,  High hip and Hip 

Measurements required of - shoulder,  chest,  waist,  hips


Do mention your views in comment section. I'll keep helping you for next 60 days. My next blog will be on what to wear for what kind of shape. For today just explore yourself.  Stay tuned for next blog. And thank you for reading 

2 comments :

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates