A DAY OUT IN SUMMER ; SUMMER SERIES🌞

Summers have arrived and I know I'm a bit late for this summer series. although I'm not too late. So let's begin.😚


You all hate outings during summer as the hot burning sun is waiting for you out there. You too want to look chic but every time the weather tries to melt you down. Don't worry beauties i chose super simple outfit for you which will make you look elegant, stylish and feel comfortable at the same time.🌞


When summers arrive my sleeveless tops and shorts become my best mates.
I wore my favorite mustard yellow baby doll top with a light blue bike shorts. Please 
go for bike shorts as it is one of the summer-spring trend of 2019. 
Opening up my hair is not my option for summers so I made a simple three strand braid. Make it look a bit messy as it will compliment your outfit. I chose simple classy leather flats. You can go for gladiators too. It will give the outfit a complete beach look. As an accessory I just wore a small heart pendant. You can also go for metallic hoops if you like wearing earrings more. You can also carry your favorite sling bag from your wardrobe as I use to travel in public bus so carrying a sling bag every time is not safe for me.❤


Don't forget to carry a bottle of water while going outside. Carry an umbrella and sunscreen if hate getting tanned (I personally love getting tanned). Try to eat watermelon and citrus fruits more. Stay hydrated, it is super important.🍉


Do mention your suggestions in the comment section. Thank you so much for supporting. See you in the next episode of the summer blog series.💛
Tell me what you will wear for any summer outing?😉

13 comments :

  1. Tanned is the new sexy����..
    Great work btw ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love ❤❤my forever support system

      Delete
  2. Wow girl😍 you are inspiring us💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boom✨ as always the best❤️ keep shinning bro🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lit girl..loved this article and hoping for more in future..go on����

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome babe🙈❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummah girl 😍💙😘
    Waiting for next 🤗❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your posts. Loved the clicks and tips on every blogs u did. Love the work.

    ReplyDelete

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates