Top out of duppata


                 
                Few days ago it was Diwali ; deepawali the festival of lights , and celebrated with great enthusiasm by the Hindus of India. let me tell you about the secret of the my Diwali getup which was quite flaunting and comely I guess. I chose a pink palazzo as bottom wear and I wanted a festive and bright color on the top of it. so, here I come with my DIY Diwali top for which you need a golden dupppata and few safety pins. let me explain you about Dupatta, also  called Chunri, Odhni, Pacheri or Orna is a shawl-like scarf and is essential to many women's clothing from the Indian subcontinent.  I wrapped the golden duppata all around my chest for two to three times and tucked it with 2 large and one small safety pin on the back. I also tucked two safety pins in the from by attaching it to my self made tank top which has transparent straps for such off shoulder  dresses( I'll tell you about my self made tank top in my upcoming blogs.) For the final touch I wore a long black shrug and a beautiful statement neckpiece  to make it look flawless. I am sure few people would be perplexed that isn't that top was uncomfortable? so I want to answer them that 'No' it was super comfortable . I was happy with my outfit. hope you liked my DIY top idea. I'll keep uploading such frugal innovative , pocket-friendly ideas.

29 comments :

  1. Amazing it is , really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe u rock it❤️
    Have a grt future ahead dral💋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat was really a Damnn Grt Idea...
    Tysmmm Buddy for sharing such Nice content wid us. . .#keepGrowing. . .#YouRRockingIt. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is something super interesting and yes pocket Friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r just awesome darling.....all the very best for more.....n keep it up ...😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! You are doing great😍 so proud of you! Keep shininshlike this 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. U really came up wid an innovative idea...Keep it up dost👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gd going behna I luv❤ ur dressing sense n tht juggad ideas😅

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing great💖 you go girl 💫

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally.!🙌
    Long way to go.!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "How do you always come up with such amazing outfits?" It's really nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!!, That was really amazing.
    YOU💗 WILL ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have become a ♡FAN♡ of yours....
    Really amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... You have really nice content

    ReplyDelete

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates