DIY PARTY TOP



Taking an old satin night dress out of mom's wardrobe resulted into a classy grey party wear top. Here my requirements were a part of satin night dress, an old padded bra, needle, thread & fabric glue. I just simply designed it on a piece of paper. I cut the fabric pattern of that particular design according to my size. Attached the cup of pads of the bra with the piece of fabric using fabric glue. then I attached all the other parts according to the design and stitched it using needle. the best part of this top is there is no need of wearing a bra with it. If you are interested in making one for yourself do mention in comments. I'll help you out in making your perfect fit.  

10 comments :

  1. Love you always there to support you❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you always there to support you❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a DIY top for fashion 😍it looks sexy ..... please do upload your latest outfit for jugad fashion 👌❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's soooo amazing. Please make one for me. Love you!❤️

    ReplyDelete

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates