FINDING YOUR PERSONAL STYLE 🌿


#60daysofgrooming
Your personal style tells a lot more about you. How you present yourself, what you speak, how you dress up are some of the things by which people evaluate you. Then why not utilizing your quarantine to know more about your personal style , grooming yourself so that when all of this will be over you will get out by carrying your own personal style. And this will not only help you for 2-3 months but for lifetime.
.
 You just have to read and follow what I would be writing in my blogs for the next 60 days. Don't worry I'm not going to superimpose my way of styling  it would be completely you developing your style. This will not only make your shopping easy but also help you to keep happy.  Afterall We all feel confident when are dressed up nicely. 
.
The question which I asked days back in my story that what is your body shape is also part of grooming session only. 
.
Hoping your support for this #60daysofgroomingchallenge .
Stay tuned for my blogs. Till then stay stylish and spread it so that everyone will get a chance to groom themselves. ❤❤🌿


Follow me on Instagram by @thegirlwhomended 

#lifestyleblogger #fashionblogger
#styleblogger
#stylingproject #findingyourstyle #grooming #groomingblogger #indianstyleblogger #indianfashionblogger #indiangroomingblogger #60dayschallenge 

3 comments :

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates