THE RAINBOW OF SHADES OF SKIN : STORY OF MY COMPLEXION ❤

 I am totally comfortable with my skin. 
What matters to me is that I am happy or not.

 When I was a kid the color of my skin always made me feel low.  Facing racism from a very young age isn't a big deal in a country like India. Everyday I rejected myself in the mirror because everyone else was rejecting me. I was completely unaware that I was enough. The teachers selected students for school functions based on the color of their skin. The random picking of lighter skin toned kids made me the girl who believes in fake beauty standards set by the society.

When I entered my teen, the color of my skin made me gloomy more often. My talent was neglected by the people. As I was brown, so thinking about a boy getting attracted to me has already waved a red flag in my head. And so it happened also, they too rejected me. The apps which made me look fairer became staple for me because they made me match-able to those beauty standards.

I am glad because I have best people in my life, who never judged me based on my appearance. No matter what, they always lifted me up. Thank you for being in my life. They pushed me to show up my talent, they believed in me and most importantly they loved me for who I am.

Today on the day of Janamastmi we use to worship lord Krishna who is Shayamle. We accept him, we love him then why can't we love ourselves and others who carries the same dark beautiful shade. When you judge someone on the basis of their physical appearance it hit them hard. So next time when you speak think over it.

The people around you affects you so much. Leave them. Be with the people who encourages and  helps you to be a better version of yourself. I know this self love doesn't comes in a day but your everyday step is surely going to attain the goal. Educate yourself, learn more and explore more. Your happiness is your goal.



❤ I am dusky and I love it ❤
रंग काला है मन नहीं💙

7 comments :

  1. Well explained and love this blog😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome jaya u r the best and will be the best.u r just 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blogs. ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. An once again you proved it! 💙
    Girl.. u r fire 🔥 and no-one can stop u! much love 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even I felt in love with my shade...thank you for motivating girl 😊

    ReplyDelete

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates