THE FRUIT BOWL

A fresh bowl of fruits and soaking in the sun ☀
Fruits are great supplement of various vitamins and iron .it keeps your skin, hair and body healthy. Whenever I use to travel and in the meantime when I feel hungry I prefer consuming fruits and fruit juices in place of chips, biscuits and other packed things because it not only helps to get me a good health but also reduces the plastic waste by saying no to packaged products. Also I love having fruits. 🌿
So why not to consume a small amount of it everyday? .
.
.
.
.
#sustainablegrowing
#sustainablelifestyle #sustainablelifestyle
#healthyfood #sustainabitity #sustainabititysupporter #sustainable #sustainableliving #sustainablefashion #sustainabletravel

Post a Comment

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates