MY PURI LOOK-BOOK πŸ˜ƒ

Puri is a beautiful coastal city in Odisha. There are many temples and lakes to visit other than mesmerizing beaches. I went on a three day trip with my family. Yes, I can count this trip in my best trips. This blog is all about what were the outfits I carried to various places in Odisha. Hope you will love themπŸ’™




Outfit of day 1: MORNING TO BEACHES 

We reached Puri in the morning, so we planned to go to the beach at first as our hotel was located by the side of the beach and Marine Drive road. And I know there is no need to mention that beaches are all about cool breeze, relaxing and chilling so a long floral shrug was mandatory piece of cloth in the whole look. I wore a black tank top which you can pair up with any color and a skirt as a bottom-wear. If you know me well then you must be aware with my love for skirts and for footwear I went with my floral block heels.






 Tank Top- Jockey
Skirt- Tailored garment
Shrug- Friend's wardrobe
Block Heels- Sreeleathers 


Outfit of day 2- EVENING IN THE LOCAL MARKET 

I decided to look like a 90's lady so I wore my favorite flared jeans with a floral top which has  small motifs. For accessorizing I wore metallic hoop earrings and a watch. It's a thing to remember whenever you are visiting the area near beaches do wear flat base footwear. I wore a pair of flats which was my lifesaver in the whole  trip.


Flared jeans- Allaboutyou by Deepika Paducone
Top- FIG ( reliance trends)
Flats- Bata



Outfit of day 2- MORNING TO  JAGGANATH TEMPLE 

It was a day to temple so I wore my kurti dress which has beautiful white chicken embroidery on the jacket area. I wore my golden black jhumkas and paired all with the same pair of brown flats.


 Kurti dress- Dad gifted this
Flats - Bata

The Jagganath Temple
(photography was not allowed inside)




Outfit of day 2-EVENINGS TO BEACH

So here I wore black slip dress beneath which I wore mummy's blouse as top. Mumma was happy looking at me styling her top. I tied a low pony with hoops again and a sling bag which had the similar maroon color of top in it. For footwear I wore sneakers but it turned out into my biggest fault as when I returned back it was filled with sand. Go for open and flat footwear when you are visiting a beach.😬( Sorry for bad quality pictures)

Top- Mom's Wardrobe
Slip Dress- Borrowed from friend
Sling Bag- It was a gift
Sneakers- Sketchers ( reliance footprint)



Outfit of the day 3- LOOK FOR CHILKA LAKE AND KONARK TEMPLE 

I had no time to change the outfit so I wore one outfit for both the spots. Mentioning that this is my favorite look from the whole trip. I wore my blue kurti which has some golden colored bead work and leaf motifs. For bottom wear I wore my Didi's wrapping skirt with the same flats. To accessorize it I wore a nose pin and circular earrings. Pinned my hair with some clips and I was happy with my look. πŸ’—







Kurti- srishti 
Wrapping skirt-Didi's wardrobe 😍
Flats- Bata




Thank you for reading. Do mention which look was your favoriteπŸ˜ƒπŸ’—
Loads of love and do write what kind of blogs you want me to write more often. Your views are valuable.πŸ˜‡

6 comments :

  1. Mumma's topπŸ’•...... Girl 😍 u r a slayer yrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEGEND SAYS she is still TRAVELING...!!! sayonara...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Jaya πŸ˜˜πŸ‘keep moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chilka lake's look ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up dear... your blog is amazingπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All the best

    ReplyDelete

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates