The friendship story

Okay I agree I am shy when it comes to expressing out myself but today I'm trying my best using my writing skills.

Let me share an incident with you one day I was cooking in the kitchen Sujata and Arohee were working with some internship project. I made lunch and served them and they praised me for the simple Dal, Rice and Aloo ka Chokha. I was surprised that they are praising a small effort of mine. 
I always find happiness in small things and then I got this trio. They not only praise me for my efforts but also tell me where I'm going wrong and what should I do. 
We three are completely different from each other but when it comes to working together we are a team maybe not the best but we know how to co-ordinate with each other. 
They both are not just two human beings sitting and having fun with me but they are part of me.
One is good at something and another is good at any other thing so here we teach each other the things we are good at because for us friendship means growing together ❤
It's been 10 years of me living in hostel maybe this is the reason I love staying more with my friends. These friends are family to me and I really mean it. Thank you my girls. 
.
So now  you can also share your feelings with your loved ones by sharing and cherishing the small moments with them. And surely this small effort will bring smile on their faces. 

.
.
.
#sharingiscaring #Friends #friendship #friendshipstories #lovedones #bestfriends #growingtogether #support #friendsforlife #love #care #share #growing #improving #teaching 

Post a Comment

summer styling out of other's wardrobe 🌿🌎

Summer styling using dad's green cotton vertical striped shirt 🌿 Folded the sleeves ,buttoned up and tied a knot to decreas...

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates